· An excellent tool for melting and alloying Aluminium and Al – Si / Mg alloys, etc.
· Operation at lower frequency yields vigorous and uniform bath movement for ease in alloy addition as well as homogeneity of melt.
· Robust, sturdy with steel frame furnace construction With lip pour axis tilting for metal discharge.
· Optional features like exhaust hood, load cell, pit guard system, etc.
· Micro processor based controlled air cooled tap changer power supply with contactor switching.
· Operation at unity power factor at all loads.
· No harmonics generation due to furnace operation.
· Conventional long coil ensures same temperature gradient throughout the length of lining.
Crucible capacity : 300 kg to 12000 kg
Power : 100 Kw to 3000 Kws