· Standalone pit-type furnaces are designed for heat treatment of cast iron components.
· These furnaces are useful for auto ancillary units.
· The furnaces have high-efficiency air circulation fans on the top of the furnace and housed in a top opening door. The door is either sliding or lift and swivel type.
· Concentric air passage houses heating elements in wire coil form or sinusoidal strip form.
· The heating elements are designed for low watt density for long life.
· High capacity fans provide a high number of air passes ensuring rapid heat transfer to the charge and keeping heating elements in the black zone
· In the case of POT furnaces pots are made from an adequate thickness of mild steel or SS. Heat transfer in pot furnaces is through radiation only
· These furnaces occupy less floor space as they are housed in pits
Capacity : from 500 kgs to 3000 kgs
Temperature : from 150°C to750°C
Power : custom-designed