· An excellent and efficient melting tool for all types of copper like- ETP, OFHC, DHP / DLP, TBC, leaded and Lead free Brasses, Tin and Ph. Bronzes, German and Nickel silver, Gun Metal as well as coinage alloys like Al, Bronze and Cupro- Nickel.
· Furnace is available in different configurations like vertical crucible / oval shaped with a single inductor and open spout construction or tubular closed spout.
· Drum Shaped Furnace with multiple Inductor for Copper cathode melting.
· Flexibility of sizing of furnace viz a viz power.
· High flow U or W type inductor with water-cooled coil and cooling jacket.
· Elliptical furnace shell to melt a variety of bulky scrap with higher charge accommodating capacity.
· Metal movement ensures the homogeneity of metal and avoids alloy segregation specifically with leaded brasses.
· An advanced microprocessor-based control to ensure operation at unity power factor.
· Hydraulic lips pour axis tilting system to feed directly to semi-continuous casting machine OR air/water cooled moulds.
TILTING FURNACE WITH OPEN SPOUT Capacity : 300 Kgs to 50000 Kgs Power : 100 KW to 3000 KW
STATIC FURNACE FOR CATHODE MELTING Capacity : 15000 Kgs to 50000 Kgs Power : 450 KW to 5000 KW
TILTING FURNACE WITH CLOSED TUBE SPOUT Capacity : 2000 Kgs to 25000 Kgs Power : 350 KW to 3000 KW