· Single-layer induction coil to accommodate Multiple cut billets.
· Easy to heat a variety of billet lengths without changing any taps, etc.
· Mains/ supply frequency Power supply generates a higher depth of penetration in billet to yield better temperature uniformity (axially as well as radially).
· Robust and sturdy heater construction designed for harsh operation.
· Equipped with cold and hot billet handling system like cold billet elevator, pusher, motorized roller type hot billet discharge, counter holder, etc.
· Microprocessor-based controlled air-cooled tap changer power supply with contactor switching.
· Operation at unity power factor at all loads.
· No Harmonics generation due to heater operation.
· Taper heating facility as an option.
· Available for heating billets of aluminum, copper, and copper-based alloys.
Range:Suitable for heating billets from 4” to 12”
Power: 175 Kw to 1500 Kwss