· Twin chamber furnace for vertical continuous casting of OFHC copper / copper based alloys or die casting ff brass.
· Integrated, refractory built, melting and casting in a single furnace.
· Casting chamber houses graphite dies, while cathode/charge gets melted in melting chamber.
· Both chambers have common metal bath at bottom.
· No metal transfer and hence launder is not required.
· Generally single cathode charging through the furnace hood
· Sealed / reducing furnace atmosphere prevents oxygen pick-up.
· Efficient and uniform melting and holding with a flanged channel- type U or W inductor attached at the bottom.
· Flexibility in shape and sizes of furnace shell /chambers.
Range : As per customers requirement