· Single-layer induction coil to accommodate Multiple cut billets.
· Easy to heat a variety of billet length without changing any taps, etc .
· Mains/ supply frequency Power supply generates a higher depth of penetration in billet to yield better temperature uniformity (axially as well as radially).
· Robust and sturdy heater construction designed for harsh operation.
· Equipped with cold and hot billet handling system like cold billet elevator, pusher, motorized roller type hot billet discharge, counter holder, etc .
· Microprocessor-based controlled air-cooled tap changer power supply with contactor switching.
· Operation at unity power factor at all loads.
· No Harmonics generation due to heater operation.
· Taper heating facility as an option.
· Available for heating billets of aluminium, copper and copper-based alloys.
:Suitable for heating billets from 4” t o 12”
: 175 Kw to 1500 Kwss